Just like Late Show Miscellany or The Week in Late Night “weekly” posts, I’ve no idea if this one will last longer. There’s a lot of news articles and blog posts mentioning the shows we cover every week, but it’s not normally enough for its own entry. Here are some of the weeks stories.
- Baby born with a full head of Elvis-style ginger hair, Daily Mail, UK
Currently over 1,400 people on social news site Digg think the baby has more of a Conan O’Brien hairstyle going on.
- Hillary Clinton Appears On David Letterman, WCBS, USA
A roundup on the appearance of Hillary Clinton on the Late Show a week ago today.
- ‘Conan’ To Stream On Hulu, MediaPost, USA
In addition to the announcement Conan will stream on NBC.com, it’ll also be available on News Corp / NBC’s new site. The site is currently in the news around a trademark issue.
- Ho-hum, the guest’s another candidate, LA Times, USA
Article on the 2008 candidates appearances on late night talk shows.
- Fred Thompson confirms bid for White House, The Telegraph, UK
Fred Thompson, of Law & Order fame, announces his bid for 2008 on The Tonight Show. Conan mentioned how Thompson will “solve the Iraq crisis by the end of the episode”.
- Conan’s ‘Late Night’ may become Emmy’s biggest loser this year, The Envelope, USA
Interesting article on Late Night and the Emmy’s they’ve scooped and missed.
- A nose for music, News Observer, USA
Scroll down for a mention in this local paper of a guest on the Late Show segment Show and Tell
Spotted anything about the shows we cover here in articles or blogs? Leave a link in the comments!